Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

22. Cinnamon-sugar

I love to re-use old things that others would simply cast away. Today I painted an empty cough drops tin. First I used white acrylic paint as ground (I can't tell you how many coatings it took to get a smooth white surface...), then I painted some blue flowers and ornaments on it. After having decided how to use the can I wrote the words of the future content on it (cinnamon-sugar). I'm really looking forward to taking it in use tomorrow, when the colors will be dry enough.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Beautiful! And it's useful as well!
    I just thought I should start thinking about some more stars to make that I can actually DO something with. This is a lovely idea.

    Maybe I should get something to eat with cinnamon and sugar for our next week's 'onion cake party' so we can put the tin to some use... ;)

    AntwortenLöschen