Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

36. Flowers and trees

Yesterday evening our internet (once more - grrr...) didn't work so this post, again, comes a bit late.

After my motivational lack the days before, yesterday I found some of the initial enthusiasm back (thanks Lena for your cheering =) )
I had found some leaves which I had collected in one of our hikes last week and decided to dabble a bit in water colours. The outcome was a painting/ collage with autumn trees and flowers in a water colour countryside.
Normally I dont't like the result when I decide to paint or draw anything, but this one I liked surprisingly much.

1 Kommentar:

  1. My first thought on seeing this: 'Wait! Why does SHE make a collage out of MY leaves...?!' XD

    I really like the look of this. The flower in the lower right corner immediately made me think of a rose somehow.
    Oh, and I love the mountain in the background!

    I haven't taken my own leaves out of the book yet, they still seemed so soft and bendy two days ago... But I really think I should use them quite soon. I need some autumn decoration around here.^^

    AntwortenLöschen