Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

26. Advertisement

I know, this post comes quite late, but better late than never.
Yesterday I was at a very nice festival called "Zwiebelmarkt" (onion market) in Weimar. It was much bigger than I had expected and especially much colder... We had a lot of fun strolling strough the streets, over the medieval market, gazing at the things you can make out of onions and garlic (have you ever tried garlic schnaps?). In the evening we watched a very cool party-band called "Horizont". This is their frontman:


As the only thing I could do yesterday when I came home was falling into my bed, I decided to postpone yesterday's flower one day.
Today I remembered a very funny advertisement of a florist I cut out from a journal some years ago.  I didn't want to keep it back from you so I decided to declare it yesterday's project:


In English the text says: "We always take the direct way. No matter, how hard it is."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen