Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

43. Wax

When I came home today from a seminar at the university, I found this on my desk:


My flatmate had done it =) She had asked me before if I wanted to help her and her friend decorating the donuts they had just made. As I had to leave, she made one for me and put all those cups around it to make it look like a flower. This made my motivation rise again as it made me realize that there are more people caring about and being interested in my project than I sometimes think. Thank you Steffi!

After a nice evening with my other flatmate, watching films and drinking eggnog (the first this winter, yummy!), I made this flower of wax:


When making it I kept in mind the things Lena told me in context of my newest crisis: I decided to make a flower each day, not a breathtaking piece of art. Thank you Lena for reminding me of that!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen