Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

27. Calendar

Today I decided that my calendar had waited long enough for its new cover (I always design my own cover for my calendars). So here it is (front and back):



It took some time until I had decided which cover was the best for this year. On the fotos the blue isn't really the right shade. In reality it is a bit more purple-blue (much more beautiful).
If you are now contemplating about where you have seen this pattern before: I took it from a Yogi tea package, cut it out, painted it and sticked it on the book ;)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Beautiful! I like your self-designed covers! I'm a great fan of self-made calendars myself since I'm hardly ever satisfied with what I find in the stores.
    That reminds me... I should hurry to get a calendar for next year before they're all sold out again. Then I can make a star project of it. :) Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen