Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

44. Painting + 45. Colours

Some weeks ago in my hometown there was an autumn market where some artists were exhibiting their work. I especially liked the style of one of those artists. His paintings were very colourful and had a special look which I somehow tried to do myself today. This is the  result (of course far from the works of the artist - but I like it anyhow):


When I was cleaning the place where I had mixed the colours, I thought somehow the colours looked too nice to be simply wiped off. So I decided to make other flowers, hence bringing me to be up to date again =)

2 Kommentare:

  1. As I said before: I really like this style! But I had not noticed before that it's just the flower and the rays of the sun which have patterns. Very cool idea!
    And yes, I did spot the stars in the grass there! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich finde, das Bild ist groooßartig geworden :)
    Tolle Farben und toller Stil!

    AntwortenLöschen