Samstag, 19. November 2011

66. Punk duck

Some weeks ago, while I was at the post office, I found out that they were selling saving boxes which you can paint on your own, with some special felt-tips. Instantaneously I thought "Oh, I have to do that! A saving cow with flowers..." But I didn't like the idea of painting it with felt-tips because I didn't think it would look so nice. So, after some see-saw, I decided not to buy the set.

I didn't think a lot about this until today, when I saw this white ceramic saving duck while I was strolling through a shop (one of those which have simply everything).

This way I got to use again my old ceramic colours (with which my mother and I once in my childhood painted some dishes). Wow, now that I think about that... They must be like 10 to 15 years old...

The outcome is a very colourful saving duck. I will put it into the oven tomorrow for burning the colours into the ceramic.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen