Montag, 14. November 2011

60. Eggshell

On Saturday we had our first morning in our youth hostel in the Thuringian Forest, where I passed the weekend with my choir, practicing for our christmas concerts.

We had a breakfast buffet with everything you need for a great start into the day. I was delighted to see there were also boiled eggs, as normally I don't boil eggs for breakfast, but nevertheless love them =)

I made a quick flower from the eggshells before rehearsal began:


P.S.: On Friday I totally forgot to make a flower. This was the first time something like this occured. On some days I didn't think of it during the day but in the evenings I always remembered that I had to make a flower. Sometimes, when I didn't have the time or it was too late, I postponed a project to the next day. But this time I didn't even think about it until the next morning. After some thinking I decided not to substitute the flower I forgot on Friday by a flower made on another day. I will count on normally and finish my yearlong project one day later. I think this is the solution that feels the most right to me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen