Freitag, 18. November 2011

63. Light and shadow

After my internet crashing down yesterday evening every few minutes, here finally comes the flowers of the past three days =)

This one I made on Tuesday, after coming home from my Jazzdance course and some lovely hours at the Mexican with my flatmate, drinking Margaritas and eating Quesadillas with this incredibly delicious beans'-purée.

As I was quite tired, I wanted to do a quick flower without much preparation. Well, the preparations didn't need much time (just cutting out the contours of a flower from white paper). But it took some time until I had this foto, as it wasn't that easy to get one with the right focus and which wasn't wiggly.


One quite cool effect I didn't expect was the fact that every contour appeared 5 times. This was due to the light I used, a headlamp with 5 LEDs.

I think I will do that again soon. I especially like the look of those objects, overlayed by that flower. I have to find out how that can be made with other pictures and people instead of objects...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, this really does look cool!
    But I haven't figured out yet how you did it... Where does the black shape in the middle come from? Or is that part still attached somewhere to the paper around it?
    It's quite mysterious - I like it! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, I left the inner part attached to the outer part by some "bridges". Well, and some amount of Tesa played a significant role, too ;)

    AntwortenLöschen