Montag, 14. November 2011

62. Table light

Today I finished the project I had already started yesterday: a table light out of oiled paper (thank you Lena for this idea!), printed with my favourite bars from all the songs of our christmas concerts.

Actually I wanted to stamp out flowers all over the surface, but technically this was impossible so I only did it at the upper edge.

This is a very personal project and a wonderful souvenir. I think I will also make one with the songs of our past and next year's summer concert =)


2 Kommentare:

  1. What a stunning beauty.

    I just love sheet music in all kinds of decoration and collages.

    P.S.: "und mächtig im Streit..."?? Was für ein Lied ist das denn?! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das ist "Machet die Tore weit" von Andreas Hammerschmidt:

    Machet die Tore weit
    und die Türen in der Welt hoch!

    Dass der König der Ehren
    einziehe.


    Ein sehr schönes und kraftvolles Stück =)
    Wer ist derselbige König
    der Ehren?

    Es ist der Herr,
    stark und mächtig im Streit.

    Machet die Tore weit
    und die Türen in der Welt hoch!

    Hosianna dem Sohne Davids,
    Hosianna in der Höhe.

    AntwortenLöschen