Samstag, 5. November 2011

54. Sgt pepper's lonely hearts club band standing on a flower meadow

Well, I think the title of this post says almost everything. Three things to add:

1. This is a birthday present for a schoolfriend of mine whose birthday is the same day as mine (and who will celebrate it this evening... actually in 20 minute... mhh, I have to hurry...).

2. I took the idea and the drafts for the figures from another yearlong project called "Toy-A-Day", a website which is really worth visiting.

3. The meadow in reality is a DVD, wrapped in some blank paper, painted with flowers ;)

1 Kommentar:

  1. What?! O.O They are absolutely fantastic! :D I laughed aloud when I saw them! Oh, how I would love to have the Lonely Hearts Club Band present me a present!
    I think I've come across the project with those toys before. They seem familiar...
    Hope you had a fun weekend! :)

    AntwortenLöschen