Samstag, 24. September 2011

12. Some nosework

Today I was in Heidelberg at a big festival called "Heidelberger Herbst". There I also went to  Kaufhof (a big shopping center), actually just to use their toilet ;) But when I arrived at the perfumery section I remembered an idea I already had in the beginning of my challenge: To find the most bloomy perfume.
So I did some nosework and found this one: Oh, Lola! from Marc Jacobs. It was very bloomy (and still is on my test strip) but I also liked it quite much.
Then I asked the saleswoman which perfume, in her opinion, was the most bloomy (as I wanted to come to a well-founded decision) and she showed me Diorissimo from Dior, a scent with lilies of the valley (Maiglöckchen) in top, middle AND base note (and thus quite dominant). She convinced me that Dior is the king of bloomy perfumes. And, I have to confess: I didn't like it very much... (and still don't, on my test strip).

So, if you ever come to the point in your life where you are in need of a very bloomy perfume, from this day on you will be prepared =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen