Freitag, 16. September 2011

3. Blu(e)Me + 4. Wedding flowers

Oh, what a day (yesterday)! Very nice, very informative and very exhausting. Finally at home I fell into my bed like a dead person. So today I have two flower-related fotos to show to you.

The first one is a picture of me I added to the blog in the upper right corner. I call it Blu(e)Me*.


The second one is a foto I did when I was on a day trip with an aunt and uncle who were visiting me last weekend. We were at three beautiful castles near my home-town. There had been a wedding, as you can see below.


As the project I began yesterday isn't finished yet I decided to declare this foto as my yesterday's project  ;)



*For the ones who don't get the link to my topic: Blume = flower in German ;)

1 Kommentar:

  1. :D I had to laugh really hard when I saw the title of your picture! "Blu(e)Me"! That's just an incredibly cool idea! :D

    AntwortenLöschen