Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012

96. Licorice bouquet

I don't really know why I restarted my project just now, during one of the most stressful weeks of this semester... I should have known that this wouldn't go well... So today I am already one day behind (grml....).

Well, at least this evening I found something I could make a flower of: Some licorice leftovers from a package of sweets. Sometimes I like licorice, but not too much and not all the time - so it wasn't too hard for me to cut it into pieces and make a bouquet out of it instead of eating it. Maybe tomorrow...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Seems to me a very good use for liquorice - I wouldn't eat it either.^^

    Well, isn't that a strange phenomenon about creativity? It always seems to be pushing when one really hasn't got the time...
    Keep it up!

    AntwortenLöschen