Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012

97. Hair!

It has been quite a long time since my last post - almost one month. During this time my project was neither forgotten, nor a really significant part of my daily life. It was more like "At least some flowers a week - if not, that's ok, too".
Maybe one day I will wake up and feel the same motivation like on my first day of this project, when making a flower every day was more important to me than now. At the moment, I am glad if an idea for a flower comes along, but if not, that's ok too.

This flower I already made some weeks ago (the day after my last post). Some might find it a bit disgusting to use hair for making art - but I think, in art history, there have been many artists with much more disgusting utensils...



In this sense: Let the sun shine in and feel the flower power of Hair =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen