Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

95. Earrings #2

After I had spent most of the day preparing a presentation for next Thursday (which takes much more time than I had expected) I decided to take some time off to make some beaded jewellery. I found this picture of earrings and immediately fell in love with them. After some thinking I had figured out how they had to be made and started working.

This is the result:


BUT: This is not the only result =) While making the earrings I found out that it was possible to put a bead into the earrings. And, because of their shape, the bead didn't seem to fall out.
This fact offers great possibilities!! Now I can modify my earrings according to what I am wearing!

So those are the numerous different looks of my new earrings:








1 Kommentar:

  1. Heeeey! How great to see your flowers are back!! :D
    Those earrings are beautiful! You really do have a way with beads.^^ And the exchangeable one in the middle is just a brilliant touch!

    AntwortenLöschen