Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011

88. Ginger-nut-flowers

Today, unexpectedly, I had some free time: Actually we wanted to take ski lessons today, but on Friday the owner of the ski school called us and canceled the lessons because of the weather conditions - it's just too warm for December!). So I decided to bake some more christmas cookies =)

Normally they're cubes (which, by the way, is much easier to realize), but I also made three flowers:


Sadly they have to rest for one week to unfold their full aroma, so I can't tell you how they taste until then (well, the one I tried was quite good, even without resting. So I'm really curious about how they will taste in a week =)).

1 Kommentar:

  1. More food! The week will be over by the time of our little Christmas party, won't it? XD
    I think the flower shape suits them. Covered in snow maybe?^^

    AntwortenLöschen